Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
STABILICINN ADVERTISED PRICE AGREEMENT
Effective OCTOBER 1st, 2019 the Retail advertising of Stabilicinn products by a Dealer or Distributor or anyone to whom the Distributor sells or otherwise transfers products (e.g., non‐direct Dealers), at lower than MAP prices is prohibited. The MAP Agreement serves to preserve the integrity of Stabilicinn Products and brand names. Here are the specific items this agreement governs:
1. From time to time, Stabilicinn may adjust the above MSRP and MAP at its sole discretion. Updates will include the effective dates, model numbers, MSRP and MAP. Updates will be available on the MAP section of the www.stabilicinn.com webpage.
2. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of the above Stabilicinn products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio and public signage. This MAP Agreement is not applicable to any in‐store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
3. Strike‐through or other alterations of the MSRP that is paired with a discounted price below the above MAP is prohibited.
4. This MAP Policy applies only to advertised prices and not to the actual prices which the above Stabilicinn products are sold or offered for sale. This MAP Policy is not intended to be, nor shall it be construed to be, an agreement as to the minimum prices at which Stabilicinn Distributors and/or their Dealers will sell Stabilicinn products. Each Distributor and/or their Dealer must determine at its sole discretion the price at which they sell Stabilicinn products.
5. Pricing listed on an internet site is considered an “advertised price” and must adhere to this MAP Policy. Once the pricing is associated with an intent to purchase (added to shipping cart or order), the price becomes the selling price and is not bound by this MAP Policy. Statements such as “add to basket to see price”, “call for price” or “we will match any price” are acceptable as long as the price advertised is not below the MAP listed for the items on the previous page.
6. In the event that Stabilicinn determines a Reseller has violated the MAP Policy regarding the products on the previous page, sanctions will be unilaterally imposed. Such sanctions may include, among other things, suspension or termination of the sales of the MAP Policy items by the violating Reseller.
7. Distributors of Stabilicinn products will supply a copy of this MAP Policy to any new or existing Reseller for their records and/or make this available to them via website location with other Manufacturers’ MAP policies.
Get the latest news you need, straight to your inbox.